TOAST 2 THAT / ALL THE BUZZ ON THE HOUSE

Categories

4/12/11

Color, Color & More Color: Fendi SS 2011 Collection /






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE color! Which is no surprise why I'm in love with Fendi's Spring/ Summer collection. Give me color & comfort any day and I'm sold! Karl Lagerfeld read my heart with this collection; Filled with sleek designs and classic but sexy looks, which Fendi is known for. In this Spring/Summer collection, you'll find bright colors, softly draped dresses, floral patterns and geometric accessories that are to die for. It looks like the use of accessory belts and oversized sunglasses are going to be making a big comeback this season & Fendi gave us lots to play with. Explore Fendi's Runway below, I'm praying this Mauve jumper will find it's way to my closet, soon! - w/Love, Charisma









No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer