TOAST 2 THAT / ALL THE BUZZ ON THE HOUSE

Categories

4/18/11

June Ambrose Launches Signature Line of Turbans /

My Favorite “Style” Guru [Thee June Ambrose] has launched her very own line of the most glamorous accessory of the season: Turbans. She’s so smart to launch her own line because turbans make the style statement-- 'I’m no ordinary girl!' They are fun, funky and they add that personal touch to any get-up! And because she is the turban queen, it makes sense that she would create a collection of her own!



Her turban collection features vivacious shades of teal, grey, gold, fuchsia and funky prints like leopard. These turbans give me spring fever all the way, but a few can take you well into the fall season. I love them all!


I’m a bit indecisive (by nature) so I have yet to decide which one I need. Nonetheless, I’ll be making a purchase VERY SOON! Will you be rocking one of these this summer? No doubt about it, I WILL!

Check out her full line of silk turbans, which range from $125-150 by clicking here
(See the May issue of Ebony Magazine for a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve different looks with your turban, from Ms. Ambrose herself)

W/Love,
Charisma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer