TOAST 2 THAT / ALL THE BUZZ ON THE HOUSE

Categories

3/21/12

iCandy: Nicki Minaj Covers Complex Magazine's 10th Anniversary Edition, Teams Up w/ 2Chainz (Song Inside) /

Nicki Cover1 Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Covers Complex Magazine
Cover girl Nicki Minaj looks stunning on the cover of this month's issue of Complex Magazine. The singer/rapper is continuing her assult on the media--readying the release of her new album. Of course it wouldn't be right if we didn't bring you an exclusive excerpt from the article, before it hits the stands:

You’re on track to hit all your marks in 2012. Grammy solo set? Check. New album and tour? Check, check. Five million in sales? Possibly. What else?
Nicki: I’m working on my fragrance and my apparel line. They took stuff that I’ve worn, focused on what I like, and then they started doing sketches. They’re pretty amazing. I was like “Oh my God, the kids are going to love this.” It’s not gonna get done overnight, but I know that it’s something they’re going to love.
What’s your off-stage persona?
Nicki: I’m the biggest homebody. But I’ve been like this. Nothing about me has changed since I got fame. I never liked to go to clubs. I never liked to go out. I don’t know where that public craziness came from. I was always like a comedian to my friends and family, but in a lot of ways I’m shy. I think people read my shyness as being mean. They misinterpret it. The first and only person who ever called me out for being shy was Wayne.

Nicki Cover 2
Nicki cover 3
Nicki cover 4
When the bomshell isn't posing for Complex or Vogue, she is recording. The singer leaked this record, featuring 2 Chainz, to the masses yesterday. Listen below:
You don't be in no trap, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer