TOAST 2 THAT / ALL THE BUZZ ON THE HOUSE

Categories

3/27/12

Stylist to the Stars June Ambrose Helps Trina Debut New Look & New Music /

Last night, Rapper Trina debuted a new look and new music on June Ambrose's new reality show on VH1, called 'Styled By June.' I was pretty confident in Trina's new look (let's face it, when you're styled by June Ambrose, what could go wrong) but the music I wasn't so sure of. Perhaps I'm becoming an old prune, but I believe there are some artists who can do this dance/rave type music, and it works for them (I always use Usher as a great example) but then you have your artists that step into that world and it seems forced and desperate. So Trina doing dance pop ....
Watch June Ambrose do her thing styling the rap vixen and listen to the femcee's latest single 'Outerspace', below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer